International Door Association
Westmoreland Chamber of Commerce
© Alliance Garage Doors & Openers, LLC 2015
All Rights Reserved
Carriage House Garage Door -- Pre-finished Steel
Model 5300 & 5600 Series
Model 5300/5600 -- Steel Carriage House design, Insulated
- Wood grain poly accent boards adhered to the steel sections with high performance adhesives for the carriage house design.
- Squared top with no windows is standard. Many other designs available.
- Optional glass is available in clear glass, glue chip pattern and seeded glass.
- White painted 20-gauge end stiles are standard.
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware.
- Heavy duty hardware.
- Black stamped decorative hardware included (4 strap hinges and 2 handles).
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl.
Insulation -- Model 5300
- Polystyrene insulation is sandwiched between high performance steel skins.
- Insulating R-value of 10.29
Insulation -- Model 5600
- Urethane insulation is sandwiched between high performance steel skins.
- Insulating R-value of 17.54
- The base sections and accent battens are pre-finished in White, Almond or Sandstone before passing through an accelerated curing oven.
- Pre-finished Two-Tone Colors Available w/white Overlays
BACK TO TOP
4560 Route 30
Greensburg, PA 15601
(Between Beatty Crossroads & Mt. View Inn light)
Sales - Service
Fully Insured - Free estimates
PA Home Improvement Contractor Registration No. PA 14607 -- READ MORE
Alliance is a distributor for:
Garage Door & Gate Openers
Commercial Door & Gate Openers
Garage Door Openers & Accessories
Alliance serves the following areas:
Greensburg, Irwin, North Huntingdon, Latrobe, Jeannette, Ligonier, Derry, Delmont, Export, Murrysville, Acme, Mount Pleasant, Scottdale, Connellsville, New Stanton, Youngwood, New Alexandria, Unity Township
Also serving areas in:
Westmoreland County, Fayette County, Indiana County, Somerset County and Allegheny County
Alliance is a proud sponsor of: