International Door Association
Westmoreland Chamber of Commerce
© Alliance Garage Doors & Openers, LLC 2011
All Rights Reserved
CHI Carriage House Garage Door
Models 5283 and 5983
Model 5283 -- Carriage House Garage Door Insulated with Steel Back Short design
Model 5983 -- Carriage House Garage Door Insulated with Steel Back Long Design
- Door sections are formed from 27-gauge exterior and interior galvanized draw quality steel.
- Extra-heavy paint system includes .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint.
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a "wide body" pattern for greater stability and longer life.
- Long-lasting rollers assure consistent, efficient operation.
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to lift your door.
- Standard decorative hardware is available for all doors or add optional Wrought Iron designs to replicate an old-world look.
- Exterior decorative hardware includes 4 hinges, 2 handles and pop rivets for mounting to face.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Glazing options include standard glass and glue chip pattern with 5 optional insert designs.
- 1 13/16" polystyrene insulation, glued on both sides.
- Insulated R-value of 9.65
BACK TO TOP
4560 Route 30
Greensburg, PA 15601
(Between Beatty Crossroads & Mt. View Inn light)
Sales - Service
Fully Insured - Free estimates
PA Home Improvement Contractor Registration No. PA 14607 -- READ MORE
Alliance is a distributor for:
Garage Door & Gate Openers
Commercial Door & Gate Openers
Garage Door Openers & Accessories
Alliance serves the following areas:
Greensburg, Irwin, North Huntingdon, Latrobe, Jeannette, Ligonier, Derry, Delmont, Export, Murrysville, Acme, Mount Pleasant, Scottdale, Connellsville, New Stanton, Youngwood, New Alexandria, Unity Township
Also serving areas in:
Westmoreland County, Fayette County, Indiana County, Somerset County and Allegheny County
Alliance is a proud sponsor of: